Our working environment is a very dynamic one. You will find at KST an ever-changing, highly challenging working environment. Naturally, this calls for a certain mindset. Above all, our employees are flexible in the way they think and act. In the same time they enjoy change and innovation. You’ll feel at home at Delta if you are open minded and if you enjoy working with colleagues from all over the world.
KST offers you the opportunity for self-development. You will develop your skills and capabilities by taking on challenging tasks and getting involved in interesting projects. The opportunity is up to you: either you take the challenge and grow in your specialized area or you are open to take a sideway step and enter in new fields. You determine your development path in consultation with your line manager. Regular feedback allows you to assess your current qualifications and the requirements which have been established for you and your work. Together you define your next set of development goals and what you need to do to achieve them. Your development at Delta is predicted by your willingness to learn and your personal commitment.
We bring together the ideas of people from many nations every day, working across geographic and business boundaries to fulfill our clients’ needs. Your access to our resources and colleagues around the globe translates to opportunities, knowledge and experience.
Our work environment encourages you to take the initiative and demonstrate your abilities. Everyone at Delta is encouraged to perform to the highest professional standards – and your contribution will be recognized and rewarded.
You’ll have the experience of working together with other outstanding people who are used to performing to the most exacting standards. When you join us, you’ll find we’re committed to our values of truth, clarity and performance. If you admire those qualities, you’ll be in good company.
Apply for the Job
Select a job vacancy and email your resume/CV to the KST contact window
HR will screen the resumes and invite the candidate who best fulfill the job requirement.
1st Round Interview
Face to face interview; written test or aptitude test will be conducted depend on different role.
2nd Round Interview
The selected candidates keep go on interviewing with upper manager; in the meantime, HR will do the reference check with the key candidate.
The good-fit candidate is selected .
Hiring & Offer Delivering
HR will take the communication with candidate for the on-boarding date Requested relevant documents will be prepared after offer delivering.
Welcome to join KST!
Recruit sales staff (multiple rates)
– male and female
– Higher vocational education level (not limited to branches)
– Is experience not necessary Can drive cars and have their own cars
– With diligence and naivety
– Not satisfied with salary Confident in himself, being diligent, wanting to be a boss Fight hard
– Earning more than 1 million baht / year is not a dream (not life insurance Not a direct sales business)
– Interested in applying for jobs, download job application forms Send to Human Resources Department At e-mail : email@example.com
– Work Monday – Saturday into the office every morning (Saturday working half day)
– See our company and product details at www.ksterminals.com , www.kstthai.com
– office : 499/5 Moo 13 Soi King Kaew 25/1 King Kaew Road, Racha Thewa District, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540
– phone: 0-2170-8621-2 / 089-926-7221